You're probably no stranger to social media, so here are quick tips on how to maximize your Courage Classic fundraising efforts:
Social media tips
- Connect with the Foundation on Facebook, Twitter @givechildrensco and Instagram @givechildrensco
- Include a link to your Personal Page or Team Page in posts.
- Share photos and videos from your journey on Instagram
- Share updates on your training mileage, fundraising progress and count down to the ride.
- Include links to your social media pages along with a link to your fundraising page in your email signature and donor emails
- Create a Twitter handle (ex: @CourageClassicTeam) for yourself or your team.
- Use #CourageClassicCO in your Tweets to join the conversation in the community.
Your donation fuels #CourageClassicCO cyclists' 2 days on 2 wheels benefiting kids @ChildrensColo [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]
Help me cross the #CourageClassicCO finish line to provide healthy futures for @ChildrensColo patients. [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]
The Courage Classic is a 2 day journey towards healthier kids @ChildrensColo. Please donate! [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]
- Create a Facebook group page for your team.
- Just like Twitter, include a link to your Facebook page along with a link to your fundraising page in your email signature and donor emails.
I'm bicycling with [TEAM NAME] in the Courage Classic to help provide healthy futures for Children’s Hospital Colorado patients. Your donation, large or small, benefits the health of kids and fuels our tired legs on our journey! [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]
2 days, 2 wheels, 1 amazing view. Our bicycling trek helps make the journey to recovery a bit easier for Children's Hospital Colorado patients. Please help [ME OR TEAM NAME] cross the finish line to support Children's Colorado in providing the best care for kids. [LINK TO FUNDRAISING PAGE]