Hotel rooms, studios and condos
Call Copper Mountain Resort at 1-866-837-2996. Reference the group name Courage Classic and our group code 3182 to access group rates.
- Standard policy is guest needs to wait until 5:30 p.m. the night before checkout to call front desk and request late checkout. If that unit is not reserved for the next night, they can give a 12 p.m. checkout for free, 1 p.m. checkout for $20, and 2 p.m. checkout for $40.
- Garage access is permitted for guests until 2 p.m. day of checkout.
- Luggage storage is available at lodging check-in building. However, it may be easier to leave luggage in your car rather than drive and drop off bags at the front desk, then drive back to park.
What’s included in your registration fee:
- Daily breakfast provided for all riders at Copper Mountain Resort
- Gourmet lunch provided on route Saturday and finish line BBQ on Sunday
- Fully-stocked aid stations with snacks and water along the route
Other dining activities/options:
- Friday: Stop by the grill outside rider check-in on Jill’s Deck for a grab-and-go dinner, or stay a while and enjoy a complimentary happy hour drink!
- Saturday: No organized dinner offered. Please feel free to check your Concierge Guide and experience one of the many different dining options that Copper has to offer.
* Copper breakfasts and on-route lunches are only available for Courage Classic participants with a rider or volunteer wristband. Unfortunately, we cannot accommodate family members at these meals. We invite you to dine in Copper Village restaurants (a full list will be provided closer to the tour) and at our Sunday BBQ.
Camping at Copper Mountain
- No refunds for camping
- Total of $50 per person for two days of camping
- Purchase camping after you register by visiting the Courage Classic store.
- Camping is available outside the Chapel Lot
- After July 9 riders must purchase camping at the tour during rider check-in
- Please remember the following campsite rules:
- NO PETS
- No littering; pack it in and pack it out, please
- No alcoholic beverages
- No campfires
- Keep noise levels low in early morning and the evening
- Be courteous about your space; please leave room for other campers
- Be aware of sprinkler heads when deciding where to pitch your tent
- Fire restrictions – these can change daily based upon threat level
- Free in the Alpine Parking Lot. (first come, first served)
- Pop-up campers allowed in RV lots only
- Port-a-potties are onsite along with restrooms in the lodge at the parking lot
- Water hook-ups are not available