Adult prices are for anyone 16 years or older on 7/21/17, and children prices are for anyone 15 years or younger on on 7/21/17.
Early registration (before midnight, Apr. 30):
Adult = $95
Child = $50
Late registration (after May 1):
Adult = $120
Child = $60
Final registration (after July 1):
Adult = $145
Child = $70
Your fundraising minimum is in addition to your registration fee. In order to participate in the tour, adults (16 and older) are required to raise $300. For our younger riders (15 and under) everyone is asked to raise $125.
Rider registration fee includes:
- Daily breakfast provided for all riders at Copper Mountain Resort
- Gourmet lunch provided Saturday on-route
- Fully stocked aid stations (approximately every 8-15 miles on course)
- Full tour support, including sag wagons, medical first aid and mechanical aid
- Courage Classic t-shirt
- Rider welcome reception on Friday afternoon
- Family entertainment offered throughout the weekend at Copper Mountain Resort
- Rider Expo featuring sponsor booths, giveaways and the newest in cycling innovation
All registration fees are non-refundable. If you do not ride, you are welcome to pick up your rider goods at the tour or have them mailed to you for a small shipping fee. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, 720-777-7499 with questions.