The Courage Classic Bicycle Tour is an annual tradition fueled by community spirit, bringing riders, volunteers, sponsors and friends together for a singular purpose - to support Children’s Hospital Colorado. Now the importance of community, and the difference we can make together, has become clearer than ever before.
While we had sincerely hoped to pedal, cheer, and drink dill pickle juice in person, we know that the Courage Classic community will come together in spirit - and online! - to make this tour an incredible success to benefit the patients Children’s Colorado serves. We hope you will support this year’s virtual tour because you are committed to Children’s Colorado’s mission, our kids, our caregivers and the greater good. After all, there’s a lot riding on us!
To secure your Courage Classic Virtual Tour sponsorship, please contact us at Sponsorships@childrenscoloradofoundation.org.
TOP 5 REASONS TO SPONSOR THE 2020 COURAGE CLASSIC:
- As a nonprofit hospital, Children’s Hospital Colorado needs support now more than ever! Critical funding from the Courage Classic allows Children’s Colorado to continue its noble mission of treating, supporting and giving care to our patients and their families.
- Over 2,200 participants from across the world have already registered to support this year!
- Without boundaries, the virtual Courage Classic will be open to anyone who wants to participate (cyclists, climbers, runners, walkers and volunteers). There’s something for everyone!
- A virtual tour allows for almost 100% of your sponsorship dollars to be tax deductible!
- People are online more than ever, and virtual events are producing impactful results, including a broader reach for sponsor recognition and exposure. Courage Classic supporters are loyal and engaged. By sponsoring the tour, your efforts will be celebrated, promoted and recognized.