While Volunteers are not required to fundraise, we encourage you to give it a try.
Courage Classic participants raise money to support healthier futures for kids. Patients like Ellory, who depended on Children's Hospital Colorado in her fight against cancer.
Like riding a bike, fundraising can be learned. Whether you’re a seasoned fundraiser or still have your training wheels, you can make a difference for Children’s Colorado patients and families.
- No fundraising minimum! We want fundraising to just be for fun since you are such an asset to the Courage Classic already.
- For every $1,000 you raise, you will be entered into a drawing for a prize at the end of the tour.
- It's an easy way for your friends and family to make a donation on your behalf to support the amazing work you do.
By the numbers
- If every volunteer raises $300, that’s almost $100,000 benefiting our patients!
- Last year, Children’s Colorado served nearly 227,000 infants, kids, and teens. As the region's only all-inclusive, nonprofit pediatric hospital, we rely on, and greatly appreciate, the contributions of our supporters to make a difference for our patients and their families.
- We love our volunteers and appreciate the hours of hard work you put in, which is why we take care of meals, and lodging for full-tour volunteers. Want to help offset this cost? Every dollar you raise is one more dollar going back to the kids.
Tools to get started
We want to make fundraising as easy as possible for you, so we provide you with tools for a strong start:
- Participant Center – Your information and fundraising HQ. From here, you can send fundraising emails, keep track of your fundraising progress and customize your Personal Page.
- Personal Page – This is your own fundraising web page where donors can conveniently donate on your behalf using a credit card. You can personalize your page with a photo or video and tell your story. Create a page that will inspire your donors to support you. We make setting up your personal page easy!
- We also have a collection of fundraising tips for a little extra motivation.
Once you apply to be a volunteer, you will be prompted to log in to the Participant Center to start fundraising!