Hosting a fundraising event benefiting Children’s Hospital Colorado helps kids get better and stay healthy. Whether you would like to put on a chili cook-off, start your own 5k run/walk or host a gala, we're here to help and are so grateful for your support!
Complete one of the applications below to get started:
Once you have submitted your event proposal form, your event request will be reviewed within five business days. Once your event has been approved, a community partner event representative will be in touch with you regarding next steps.
Please note, by applying to host an event, you agree that you have reviewed our event guidelines.
We love to support our community partner events! We are happy to provide:
- Access to an online toolkit containing all the forms, logos, templates and materials you may need
- Children’s Hospital Colorado “Welcome Kit” with a disposable banner, donation box and balloons
- Listing for your event on the Foundation website calendar
- Information about Children’s Colorado and our programs
- Donation/Registration page created for your event
- Guidance on where to direct your gift at the hospital – whether it be supporting the hospital’s area of greatest needs, or identifying a hospital program department that is meaningful to you
- Advice on event planning
Unfortunately, we cannot:
- Guarantee event attendance of patients, physicians, staff or volunteers
- Provide mailing lists of donors or vendors
- Provide financial support or reimbursement for event expenses
- Support or approve events sponsored by alcohol, tobacco or marijuana companies