- The Foundation
- Children's Classic at Sanctuary presented by RE/MAX
- Children's Gala
- Climbing For Kids
- Courage Classic
- Creating Ties Burn Camps Dinner and Auction
- Golf, golf and more golf
- Healing Little Hearts with Jessie's Heart Foundation
- Miles for Tuesday
- On the Tee for Children's
- Run, walk, hike
- Tammen Society & Loyal Donor Luncheon
- The Wine Event
- Host a fundraising event
- Get Involved
Publically traded securities are great assets to give. They are easily valued without an appraisal, and easy to transfer. Donating appreciated securities before they are sold typically results in a tax advantage.
A tax deduction is normally allowed based on the market value at the time of the gift. Since the deduction is based on current value, rather than cost, no tax is paid on the appreciation.
To donate stocks, mutual funds, bonds, or other securities please contact Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation at 720-777-1700 or firstname.lastname@example.org.