- Set your fundraising goal!
- If you have a personal story, share it.
- Upload any photos related to your fundraising.
EXAMPLE: if it's for your wedding, use an image of you and your partner or use an image related to your connection with Children's Hospital Colorado. We have also provided you with a few patient photos you may use.
- Upload a related video or use one of the ones we have provided for you on your personal or team fundraising page.
- If you do not have a personal connection to Children's Colorado, think about fundraising in honor of any of these patients. Update your donation page with their image and a short version of their story.
- After you personalize your page(s), use your Email Center to ask friends and family to donate
- Use social media to promote your fundraising and always remember to link to your personal fundraising page.
Raise $1,000 in 10 steps
- Start by donating to your own effort for $50 or ask someone special to be your first donor
- Ask 2 family members to sponsor you for $50 each
- Ask 5 buddies and 5 Facebook friends to each contribute $20
- Ask 5 co-workers to each contribute $20
- Ask 5 neighbors each for $20
- Ask 10 people from your place of worship or other association to each donate $10
- Ask your manager for a donation of $50 from your company or, find out if they will match what you raise and ask for the paperwork
- Ask 5 businesses your company works with to sponsor you for $40
- Ask 4 businesses you frequent to donate $25
- Send your donors thank you messages from your Email Center!
OR, you can simply ask 50 of your Facebook friends to donate $20 each!