#GivingTuesdayNow is a global day of giving taking place on May 5, 2020 as an emergency response to the unprecedented need caused by COVID-19. Even as we practice physical distancing, we can remain connected and come together on behalf of our community and frontline caregivers at Children's Hospital Colorado.
Show your support for Children's Hospital Colorado frontline caregivers by setting up a #GivingTuesdayNow fundraiser. We have provided sample copy and assets to help you rally your community to make an immediate impact for the caregivers and patients at Children’s Colorado.
Set up a Facebook Fundraiser
Bring your community of social media followers and friends together to show support for Children's Colorado.
How to get started:
- Click this link to select Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation as your charity of choice
- Fill in your fundraiser details, title, description, and cover photo
- Share your fundraiser to your Facebook page
Consider setting up a matching gift opportunity as an incentive for your community to give. Learn more...
Set up a Crowdfunding page
Crowdfunding for Children’s Colorado is an online fundraising platform that empowers you to bring the community together to support Children's Colorado.
How to get started:
- Send your crowdfunding idea to us by filling out an application
- Once your crowdfunding project has been approved you can easily build your campaign with our toolkit
- Invite your family, friends, coworkers, and community to fund your project
Sample Facebook posts
Here is a sample Facebook post to help you fundraise for our caregivers:
We're uniting with the community to support Children's Hospital Colorado caregivers who are on the front lines of the COVID-19 pandemic. They need extra support and resources to navigate both daily patient care and the unprecedented challenges of the coronavirus outbreak. Donations will provide resiliency resources, personal protective equipment, and other critical needs to keep caregivers safe and healthy in mind, body and spirit during this stressful time. Join us in supporting Children's Colorado frontline caregivers by donating today.
Don't forget to add a "Donate" button to your post:
- From your post draft in your newsfeed or on your timeline, click to see more posting options
- Choose Support Nonprofit and select Children’s Hospital Colorado Foundation
- Write a post about why your friends and family should give and click Post