Why give to Children's Hospital Colorado's endowment?
Endowment gifts provide a steady stream of permanent support that helps Children's Colorado provide the best care today and for generations to come.
A robust endowment bolsters Children's Colorado's financial strength, serves as a recruitment and retention tool for visionary caregivers, and supports creative research that tranforms the way we diagnose, treat, and care for children's illnesses and injuries.
Stewarding endowment gifts for growth and financial stability is a critical component of our volunteer-led Investment Committee. Over the last decade, Children's Colorado's endowment investment returns have been impressive, ensuring that Children's Colorado can offer all children the chance for a healthier life, now and into the future.
How endowments work
Strategically managed endowments for the hospital are invested for growth in a diversified portfolio. Once endowments are fully funded, income distributions from the fund support hospital programs designated by our donors.
- Endowed Chairs establish with a gift of $2 million or more
- Endowed Directorships establish with a gift of $1 million or more
- Endowed Professorships establish with a gift of $500,000 or more
- Endowed Fellowships establish with a gift of $500,000 or more
- Endowed Funds establish with a gift of $50,000 or more