At Children’s Colorado, we are fortunate to have generous donors who invest in research and treatments for specific diseases and others who give unrestricted funds to give all children access to world-class pediatric care. Whatever your philanthropic motivation, your generous support through an endowment gift is greatly appreciated and ensures that Children’s Colorado remains one of the best pediatric health care institutions in the country.
How endowments work
Endowment gifts provide a valued and reliable source of revenue for Children’s Colorado. The Children’s Hospital Colorado Health System’s (“the Health System”) Investment Committee makes strategic investments to protect the
principal (or corpus) and to produce investment income. This income is used for operations and programs that honor your intent.
- Endowed Chairs establish with a gift of $2 million or more
- Endowed Directorships establish with a gift of $1 million or more
- Endowed Professorships establish with a gift of $500,000 or more
- Endowed Fellowships establish with a gift of $500,000 or more
- Endowed Funds establish with a gift of $50,000 or more
For more information about endowments, please contact Steve Shineman, CFP, Vice President of Philanthropic Planning at 720-777-1752.