Give where you work
Thank you for supporting the Medical Staff Giving Campaign.
In today’s rapidly changing healthcare landscape, philanthropic support is more critical than ever to advancing the mission of Children’s Hospital Colorado.
Generous support from the Medical Staff is an important part of the Courage Is…The Campaign to Transform Children’s Health, a comprehensive $400 million campaign to support Children’s Hospital Colorado programs.
- Building Healthy Communities
- Creating Breakthroughs Through Research and Innovation
- Investing in Brilliant Talent
- Expanding Services in Southern Colorado
- Growing the Children’s Fund
- Building our Future
Gifts of any size count and they can be designated to the area you value most at Children's Colorado. Our goal this year is to inspire more than 650 medical staff members to make a donation by the Oct. 20 deadline.
Number of 2017 medical staff donors so far: TBD
The Medical Staff Campaign Council was created to encourage participation from our medical staff members during the Campaign to philanthropically support the important work that you and your colleagues do for children from Colorado, our region and beyond.
Your support matters
You can give to any hospital area you wish! For example, you can designate a gift to a specific department, program, endowment or fund, or you could make an unrestricted donation to the Children’s Fund, which will be directed to the most important needs of the hospital. You can also make gifts through a fundraising event that supports Children’s Colorado, like the Children’s Gala or Courage Classic. We’re grateful for gifts of all sizes...
Your personal donation to Children’s Colorado is important:
- It makes a difference. Every gift supports your fellow caregivers, research, educational initiatives and patient care - particularly during times of reduced financial support at the state and federal levels, decreased funding from the NIH and increased competition with other healthcare providers.
- It sends a message to our community. By making a personal donation to Children’s Colorado, you are supporting the institution that supports your life’s work. It sends a message of endorsement to our community, especially other donors and community foundations, that you believe enough in the work you do to make a personal investment in it.
Ways to give
- Donate online.
- Check (Payable to Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation)
Please click here to complete and print the donation form to send along with your check.
- Gift of Appreciated Stock (Contact the Foundation at 720-777-1700 for transfer instructions)
- Set up a recurring gift from your bank account (Contact Amy Stewart at 720-777-1760)
You can receive up to a 25% State Tax Credit with the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit.
The Enterprise Zone Tax Credit is a way that you can support Children’s Colorado in 2017 and potentially qualify for a 25% tax credit on your Colorado state income taxes. The minimum qualifying gift amount is $250 and gifts of appreciated stock can also be designated to the Enterprise Zone Tax Credit (for a 12.5% tax credit). You may choose one of four areas to support through the Enterprise Zone:
- Prevention and Wellness Fund
- Center for Innovation’s Innovation Fund
- Recruiting and Retention Fund
- Research Institute.