Enterprise Zone Tax Credit
Colorado residents who make qualifying gifts to Children’s Colorado are eligible for a generous 25 percent tax credit against their state income tax. Learn more about how you can advance the future of child health at Children’s Colorado and reduce your Colorado income tax.
Workplace matching: double your impact
Ask your Human Resources contact if your employer will match donations. Already gave? You may still be able to secure a match amount for your donation to Children's Hospital Colorado.
How it works
- Ask HR at your workplace for their donation matching paperwork.
- Complete the paperwork.
- Send to the Foundation for processing.
Questions? Call the Foundation at 720-777-1700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Miracle Makers give smaller amounts more frequently, allowing us to allocate more of every dollar to Children’s Fund for Children’s Hospital Colorado. Children’s Fund donations will be used to help purchase child-sized medical equipment, provide assistance for patients unable to afford treatment, or fund research for better treatment and cures.
How it works
- Commit to a recurring gift using our online donation form.
- Check the button that says: I would like to make a recurring gift.
- Select the recurring gift amount and frequency.
- Complete the rest of the donation form, click submit.
- You will receive a confirmation of your Miracle Maker gift via email.
- Monthly donations will be deducted from your bank account or credit card through our secure processing system.
Update your gift
It’s easy to change your donation amount or cancel your gift at any time. Call the Foundation at 720-777-1700 or email us at email@example.com.
As little as $15 each month
Become a Miracle Maker for $15 or more each month and you will receive our bi-monthly eNewsletter, invitations to become more involved with Children’s, and opportunities to see firsthand how your support is creating healthier childhoods.
Why become a Miracle Maker?
Miracle Makers know that small gifts make a difference to our patients. Just $15 each month, or about 50 cents each day can:
- Provide two neonatal-sized blood pressure cuffs to fit arms smaller than the width of an adult’s finger
- Allow a child with cancer to attend therapeutic yoga classes
- Provide bike helmets to 20 kids in need to prevent serious injuries
Download and print a donation form to fax or mail in. It’s that easy.
Children's Hospital Colorado Foundation,
P.O. Box 5585
Denver, CO 80217-5585