In 2015, Children's Hospital Colorado treated nearly 225,000 kids. Children’s Fund gifts are unrestricted donations used to help meet Children's Colorado’s greatest needs, providing the hospital with greater flexibility to care for our young patients. Donations to Children's Fund help to:
- Provide resources for parents, family and siblings, so they are better equipped to support patients
- Treat all children, regardless of ability to pay, because we believe all kids deserve the opportunity for good health
- Cover the cost of care that government aid programs do not
- Make groundbreaking strides in research through studies that are leading to more effective treatments and cures for childhood illnesses
- Support physicians and their patients in rural mountain communities
- Meet the region’s unique pediatric health needs via a diverse care network of nearly 2,000 pediatric specialists and 5,000+ employees
We strive to provide each child we care for – as well as each child’s family – with the best possible health care experience and outcome. Gifts to the Children’s Fund help us do just that.